Explore These 14 Hilton Brands Before Planning Your Next Trip
Conrad Nicholson Hilton bought his first hotel in 1913 and eventually formed the original Hilton hotel. Today his company has more than 500 hotels over 85 countries. The Hilton Brands are often cited as the industry standard. Hilton brands are found in cities across the world, even if they don’t carry the Hilton name on their sign. Don’t believe us? Keep reading the article and see if you recognize any of the brands.
There are Hilton brand hotels from midscale to luxury hotels. The company has also designed hotels to meet the need of many different types of travelers. Extended stay business travelers, families, millennials, explorers, and budget-conscious travelers are just some of the customers they attract.
Table of Contents
Midscale Hilton Brand
- Tru By HiltonTM is a small, simplified, yet spirited brand offering. It’s designed for millennials and other guests who want to connect with others, and have an enthusiasm for life. Tru aims to provide an experience packed in value. Currently, there are Tru by Hilton in just over half of all U.S. states, and one in Canada.
Upper Midscale Brand
- Hampton by HiltonTM is the brand you check into if you want consistently higher quality accommodations and guest amenities. Free Wi-Fi and a complimentary hot and hearty breakfast are all standard offerings at the Hampton. With over 2,200 locations worldwide, it’s not hard to find a Hampton Inn & Suites hotel near you.
Upscale Hilton Brands
- Doubletree by HiltonTM is an upscale brand that provides familiar comforts to vacationers and business travelers alike. Described as “a world apart from everything,” it strives to recreate the comforts of your own home. A customer favorite is a warm chocolate chip cookie upon check-in. Visit one of their 400+ properties across the world, and you can try a cookie yourself.
- Tapestry Collection by HiltonTM is a selection of hotels curated because of their unique characteristics. Each hotel reflects the unique collective culture of their guests, who may want to write their travel journey. With the Tapestry Collection, nothing is generic. There are currently 13 such hotels on the Tapestry Collection. Current locations include including hotels in New York, Virginia, DC, Louisiana, Illinois, New Mexico, Tennessee, North Carolina, Georgia, and
- Hilton Garden InnTM is the hotel you choose if you want to be most productive while you travel. There are over 700 properties available across the world. The hotel offers made-to-order breakfast to fuel your day, and a 24-hour fitness center to sweat away stress. Each hotel comes with a business center to aid in efficiency. If there is anything you need to make you be your best, call down to the front desk and ask. They’ll be glad to help.
- Homewood Suites by HiltonTM is the extended stay upscale hotel brand designed for long Each room has a full kitchen provided, including a full-sized fridge, and a spacious living room and bedroom. The hotel intends to make you feel like you’ve returned home at the end of the business day. While there is no place like home, Homewood Suites by Hilton is a good alternative until you return.
Upper Upscale Hilton Brands
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts is the original, and one of the most well-recognized hotel brands in the world. There are about 600 properties worldwide. Hilton Hotels are stylish, full-service establishments, which host business events, award galas, balls, and other events. Properties usually have restaurants, swimming pools, and conference and special event spaces.
- Curio Collection By HiltonTM is a collection of specially curated, independent boutique hotels enhanced by the support of the Hilton Brand. Curio is for the customer who wants to discover more about their location while avoiding the “cookie cutter” experience. The hotels have a local authenticity to them, capturing the character and personality of where you are.
- Embassy Suites by HiltonTM has over 200 properties with spacious rooms for you to stretch out and relax in. This makes it an excellent place for you and your family to visit the next time you’re on vacation. You can find one of these hotels across the U.S., Latin America, and Canada. Your stay comes with free made-to-order breakfast, and an evening happy hour session with food.
- Home2 Suites by HiltonTM is the lite version of Homewood Suites. If you like the feeling of home, but you don’t need all the amenities, this is the hotel for you. It is designed for the extended stay traveler who is also cost-conscious. You still get the complimentary breakfast, laundry facility, and exercise room. The hotel participates in a sustainability policy that includes recycling and has a pet-friendly policy.
Luxury Hilton Brand Hotels
- Waldorf AstoriaTM Hotels & Resorts provide a personalized, luxurious experience that is unparalleled in the hotel industry. While limited to less than 30 properties, the amenities are world class. The hotel takes relaxation very seriously, with its on-site spa. The dining is exceptional, consistently delivering delicious food and with innovative experiences. (The Waldorf Astoria in Chicago, for example, offers a cocktail that has a virtual reality experience.) Should you need anything, their concierge service will provide you with the finishing touches to an extraordinary stay.
- Conrad® Hotels & Resorts are another premium luxury brand, with a focus on the modern. Like the Waldorf Astoria, Conrad prefers the exclusivity of limiting their locations to a few across the world. The Conrad experience includes Exclusively Conrad, which personalizes your stay by offering variety to your indulgences. Your toiletries, your reception, and even your pillow can be customized to your desired taste.
Lifestyle Hilton Brands
- Canopy by Hilton is where you stay if you want to be energized by the soul of the city. The building is designed to match the neighborhood in which it is found. Your meals and drinks are crafted to bring the local gastronomy to life. The staff is knowledgeable in homegrown highlights whether it be food, music, nightlife, or other pursuits. Although there are a limited number of hotels available, they are worth the experience.
- Hilton Grand VacationsTM is the Hilton timeshare brand. There are more than 40 properties across the world where members can stay. Vacations can be booked using ClubPoints of points from the Hilton Honors program.
Use the Hilton Honors Rewards Program
There is a hotel within the Hilton brands that matches every type of traveler. Each hotel that makes up the Hilton hotel chain represents a high-quality customer experience. You should have fun choosing the brand which is best for your need; we know we did. Remember to sign up for the Hilton Honors program so you can collect points that you can redeem for rewards later.
Check these three Hilton Honors Credit Cards from American Express® to earn points directly:
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express®
- Hilton Honors American Express® Aspire Card
- Hilton Honors American Express® Ascend Card
Now, the only thing left to do is enjoy your trip.